We are situated approximately 80 kilometres southwest of Sydney and at the heart of the Wollondilly region in the rural township of Picton. Originally known as Stonequarry, the town’s name was changed to Picton in 1841. This is where 'Stonequarry' prefix for our breed name comes from.
32 Jarvisfield Road, PICTON NSW 2571
Phone: 0403 335 690 or Email: email@example.com